Senior Site Lead
The Senior Site Lead is the focal interface between the client and the management teams and must have a strong ability to communicate between the internal developers, upper management and the clients. In addition you are expected to maintain an excellent client relationship to resolve any escalating problems or concerns encountered.
You will be working to strengthen the existing and future products to serve both current and prospective clients.
- Represent the clients both on site and in frequent remote calls.
- Lead the entire project life cycle by developing and maintaining the schedule to meet project goals, defining clear deliverables, determining what expertise is required, and producing estimates of program/project requirements based on changing client needs.
- Work closely with the software development team including providing feedback on applications, communicating new feature requests, performing QA for new versions, and managing deployments.
- Effectively interface with broad range of client stakeholders including operators, process engineers, industrial engineers, Fab managers, IT, and executives.
- Strong understanding of PL/SQL and Oracle databases
- 3+ years experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Experience managing software development projects
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or computer science
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills and comfortable presenting to groups
- Ability to speak/write Japanese or Mandarin a plus.
- Willingness to work temporary assignments overseas
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin.
Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.