We're working with an innovative start-up that is bringing historic sporting events to the consumer in real-time. With already having partnerships with professional leagues like the PGA and NHL, their mission is to make sure no one misses a historic moment in sports.
We're seeking an experienced Senior Data Engineer with backend engineering experience to support the productization of the proprietary algorithms that power the application.
This role will be essential to building out their backend systems as they partner with various sports leagues and data providers, each with their own sets of specs and requirements.
-5+ years of work experience developing and managing scalable data pipelines in the cloud (ideally within AWS)
– 4+ years of work experience as a ML Engineer with proven expertise in at least one database and warehousing technology, such as Snowflake, Hadoop, EMR, Redshift, Spark, or Scala and one ML model implementation
– 4+ years of work experience with backend engineering development – Experience working with ML libraries/frameworks such as AWS Sagemaker, Tensorflow, Keras, etc
– Experience in building highly available distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion and processing of large data sets
– Experience building machine learning pipelines, particularly for recommendation engines
– Strong experience with Python, SQL, and NoSQL
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin. Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.