Full Stack Engineer
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
A rapidly growing startup, you will have the rare opportunity to build and develop software that mimics human behavior without the help of engineers, while also growing and developing your own skills and passions as the company expands. Join us on an exciting journey as we bring the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence to the future of robotics.
As full stack engineer you will:
- Design, architect and implement internal- and external-facing GUIs for operating and developing mission-critical automation.
- Develop effective visualizations to give critical insight into the performance of complex AI-powered robotics.
- Build data visualization applications from end to end.
We look for a track record of the following:
- 2+ years of experience in developing and deploying high-quality user interfaces and ability to drive technical discussions and set priorities.
- Ability to contribute to backend infrastructure and understanding of technical areas such as databases and networking.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Desire to work with a small collaborative team with a high degree of autonomy.
- Excitement to take ownership of data visualization products and ability to make high-level design decisions on future architecture of all visualization tools
Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
Unlimited time off
Flexible work hours
Lunch and dinner each day
401(k) plan and match
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin.