We’re representing a versatile Software Engineer who has a keen interest in DevSecOps, currently maintains cloud services for an internet company, and is passively looking for their next challenge with an early-stage startup.
- Designed and deployed hardened cloud infrastructure for an air-gapped signing server using CloudHSM, Lambda, VPCs, NLBs, among others.
- With zero downtime, migrated services for EC2 VM deployments to Kubernetes on GCP
- Built scalable, reliable solutions for high-availability deployments of ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, and distributed systems
BS in Computer Science, Cum Laude
- Extensive experience with version control, deployment pipelines, databases, containerization, CI/CD systems, and infrastructure as code tools
- Experienced with Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, CircleCI
- Deep experience with the AWS ecosystem and services including Cloudformation, EC2, RDS, S3, EFS, SQS, Lambda, and more
- Extensive experience programming in Go, Python, and NodeJS. Excited about functional programming, concurrency, low-level internals, and the web
- Passionate self-taught learner from web applications security to kernel internals