We’re representing a Computer Vision and Robotics Engineer who is open to opportunities that would challenge her technical abilities and allow for a greater impact.
- Passionate about developing advanced algorithms, especially in the area of autonomous robotics
- Recent projects involved designing the software architecture of a pick and place, dual-arm robotic system, development of state machine design, and decision-making algorithms.
BS in Mechanical Engineering
MS in Robotics and Automation
- Programming (C++, Python, Matlab, Tex)
- Distributed version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Turtlebot, Baxter, Iris Drone, PUMA, Yaskawa, EPSON, and Staubli Robotics Arms
- Other experiences include: Simulink, LabVIEW, basics of 3D Modelling