We’re representing an electrical engineer who has over 7 years of experience, recently worked for Facebook, and is interested in joining an early-stage or growth-stage startup where they can work on challenging projects.
- Notable projects involved custom embedded systems and development using OEM software/hardware, developing software and hardware for motion control, designing solar panel and semiconductor manufacturing equipment, electric car motor controller, hardware development, C programming, PCB design, FPGA Design, motor tuning, kinematics modeling, vibration analysis, data analysis, and thermal analysis.
- MS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Controllers: Cypress PSOC, Arduino, Atmel SAMD21, TMS320 DSP, 68HC11, 68000, Z8, NAIS PLC, PMAC2 and MEI’s XMP, Microchip dsPIC33., Parker 6k
- Software: Altium Designer, PSIM, Solidworks Electrical, OrCAD Capture and Layout, AutoCAD Electrical, P-CAD, ExpressPCB, PSpice,
- Circuit Maker, MATLAB, Excel, Solidworks, Inventor, PMAC PRO Executive, MS-Project, MS-Visio
- Controls: Motor Tuning, Robot Kinematics Modeling, Vibration Analysis, and Data Analysis
- Instruments: Multimeter, Digital Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Pulse Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Power Supply, Dynamic Signal Analyzer, Vision system, Automated Test Systems.
- Hands-on: Wire wrapping, Soldering, Crimping, Drilling, Lathing, Milling, and Cutting.