We’re representing a lead engineer at Netflix who is winding down a couple of major projects and ready to explore opportunities with high-growth startups.
- Quickly got up to speed on the movie-making process and built systems that will enable optimization of processes to a scale that Netflix requires for future growth
- Architected and developed a streaming data analytics platform using docker, go, java, ECS, Redshift, Snowflake, hashicorp vault, elastic search, Kubernetes. Responsible for defining and implementing disaster recovery and resiliency for application across multiple AWS regions.
- Built a microservices-based application from the ground up using multiple NoSql technologies like neo4j, elastic search, etc.
- Built streaming and serverless replacement of existing ETL tools for analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Languages: Java, Golang
- Platforms: Heroku, AWS, GCP
- DevOps: Docker, Vagrant, Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet
- NoSQL: DynamoDB, Neo4j, Elasticsearch, OrientDB.
- Databases: Red shift,Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL
- Frameworks: Play Framework, Spring 4.x.
- Web Services: Retrofit, Apache Jersey, Spring REST, Apache CXF.
- Web: Node js, Express js, Grails, GWT
- Unit Testing: Cucumber JVM, Mockito, Junit
- Scripting: Bash, Groovy, Python
- Continuous Int: Jenkins, Bitbucket, Puppet.
- Middleware: Service Mix (3.2.1), Tibco, Active MQ, Camel
- Systems: Solaris, Red hat Linux, Windows.
- Servers: Jboss (4.0.x), Apache Tomcat.
- Versioning Tools: Git, Mercurial, Subversion, Perforce, ClearCase.
- Build Tools: Gradle, SBT, Maven, ANT.