We’re representing a passionate Software Engineer who is passively looking for an opportunity to make an impact with an early-stage startup engineering team.
- Successfully completed a transition from a Ruby on Rails monolith to a Java service
- Maintained a primary service that serves over 90 client services at an average of 90kQPS with SLA of 99.99%uptime/availability
- Created a 17%reduction in AWS costs across key services by tuning Kubernetes clusters, database instances, and optimizing product flows
BS in Computer Science (Grace Hopper Scholarship recipient)
- Databases: Hive, Presto, ElasticSearch, MySQL
- Technologies: Kubernetes, Airflow HDFS, Spinnaker
- Frameworks: Thrift, Lombok, Guava Mockito, Guice