We’re representing a DevOps Engineer who started their career as a software engineer, has built and scaled infrastructure for multiple organizations over the past 10 years, and is exploring opportunities with growing companies.
- Designed and developed interactive billing dashboard using AWS lambda serverless functions (NodeJS and Python), PostgreSQL Database and Mode Analytics data visualization tool. Dashboard visualizes AWS, Azure, and IBM SoftLayer API’s call with monthly billing invoices based on certain criteria such as tags and organizational units.
- Designed and implemented DevOps processes and procedures such as naming and tagging strategy to identify a group of resources for provisioning of cross-account/region infrastructure, CI/CD pipeline in CodePipeline and Jenkins, and AWS security patch compliances.
- Created and maintained infrastructure that uses cloud-agnostic tools: infrastructure is described in Terraform configurations and provisioned by Chef cookbooks. Automated by Jenkins pipeline. CI/CD Pipeline designed to maintain blue/green deployment of infrastructure hosted in AWS cross-region.
- Tools: AWS, Tableau, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Elasticsearch, Redis, VM( Hyper-V, VMWare), Restful API, Microservices, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, MS Office Tools, Photoshop, Adobe/Google Analytics, DataDog, PagerDuty, Lucidchart, CloudCraft
- Methodology: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Extreme programming (XP).
- OS: Linux, Windows, Unix, iOS, Android
- Languages: Java, Scala, Ruby, Python, .Net Core, Bash/Unix/Power Shell/Batch, SQL, Go
- Scripts: YML, ANT, Maven, Gradle, Ajax, JSON, XML, GSP, JSP, PHP, ROR, Apache Velocity, XML/XSLT, XPATH, CSS, Java Script/Angular/Node.js
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, RedShift, Presto, NoSQL.