We’re representing a hands-on Security Architect who has mastered how to balance security and usability for product features, is currently leading major initiatives at an artificial intelligence startup, and is open to more challenging opportunities
- Designed and built a unified identity and access management service across the company. Chaining LDAP, SAML SSO, Radius, and Kerberos to authenticate and authorize access to all (internal and third-party) applications.
- Secure the FOTA channel by ensuring the firmware is encrypted, signed, and verified with strong ciphers. All keys are protected by FIPS140-2 compliant HSMs. This service ensures the confidentiality and integrity of the ECU firmware through the over-the-air update process.
- Initiated Data Loss Prevention program. Operating DLP system daily (resolving application compatibilities issues, fine-tuning alerting rules, and set up data protection procedure with Legal and HR
- Serves as an internal security consultant. Reviews product feature designs. Verify security feasibility and provide security roadmap while collaborating with tier 1 providers, OEMs, and third-party vendors. Investigates suspicious account activities.
- Bachelor’s and Ph.D. in Computer Science
- PKI Services, secret management, code signing, in-vehicle security, key management, authentication, access control, data at rest encryption, cloud security, data loss prevention