Senior Software Engineer
Syracuse, NY (Relocation Package available)
A leading provider of innovative instrumentation, critical sensor technologies, and advanced process control software firm that enhance productivity and quality in sophisticated industrial vacuum processes.
In this position you will design, implement, test, deploy and maintain Linux-based software and firmware that interacts with underlying hardware modules across multiple products.
- C/C++ development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Linux system/kernel development
- Firmware running under embedded and/or real-time OSes
- Bare-metal microcontroller development
- Bootloader development and initial board bring-up
Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Python, Git, Bash, Google Test, and RESTful APIs and plus.
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin.
Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.