System Architect (ASIC Hardware)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
We are partnering with a late-stage Cloud Security company that is looking for a System Architect for their firewall team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of networking equipment & architectures – system hardware, CPUs, ASIC/FPGAs
- Expert level knowledge of networking protocols – mobile, routing, transport layer, SSL/TLSExperience with configuration management and infrastructure as code: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Consul, etc.
- Experience with ASIC/FPGA design and architecture
- Experience with public cloud (AWS) at medium to large scale
- Strong coding skills including C/C++, bash, python, Java
- Familiarity with x86, MIPS and ARM architectures
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin. Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.