We're working with a innovative start up that is backed by industry leaders, who are building and revolutionizing perception technology for the self driving industry. Lead by individuals from MIT and Harvard, they're on the lookout for a Software Engineer, who can lead their Data/Infra team.
Our data pipeline is the backbone of our diverse efforts in all these areas and we are looking to add an experienced engineer to help us evolve and scale that pipeline in preparation for new machine learning efforts and increased customer work. As the manager of this small, growing team you will lead the team responsible for this pipeline, overseeing and providing technical guidance on efforts related to the collection, management, processing, and security of our (and our customers’) data.
Strongly Preferred Skills & Background:
- 5+ years commercial software development using Python
- Solid software design skills with experience writing well-tested and scalable code
- Experience working with the following:
– Kubernetes, Airflow, Nextflow
– Both on-prem and cloud-based data storage and processing. Experience with Amazon Web Services (including EC2, S3, and RDS) is ideal since we rely heavily on these services.
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin.
Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.