I'm representing a Series A Start-Up looking to make a big impact in the renewable energy space. They are looking for a senior power electronics architect to join their team.
The main requirements of the position are:
- MS in Electrical Engineering with a focus on Power Electronics
- 5+ years experience developing bi-directional power converter (AC/DC, DC/DC & DC/AC) design.
- Experience specifying embedded controllers for power electronics
- Solid understanding of the theory and application of magnetics (inductors, transformers) and capacitors (Electrolytic, film and Ceramic) used for power conversion.
- Experience in renewable energy or photovoltaics is a plus
- Start-up experience is highly desirable
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin.
Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.