We're partnering up with a cutting edge AV company, who is building cutting edge perception technology for next generation Autonomous Vehicles. With already a large customer base, they're looking to expand their engineering team. In particular, they're looking for a Research Engineer/ Scientist, who can be their (AV) subject matter expert within their R&D team.
Here is what they're looking for:
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of industry experience working on prediction for autonomous vehicles.
- Strong Python programming skills
- Strong communication skills — both written and verbal
- Experience with State Space Models such as Kalman filters
- Understanding of Dynamic Bayesian networks in general
- Previous work on context-based Path Prediction
- Strong C++ skills
- Experience developing a commercial AV stack
- Previous contributions to research efforts with publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Understanding of deep neural networks
- Experience with cognitive science or other brain sciences
- Previous work in a team on large-scale Python projects
- Previous experience at a fast-moving early-stage startup
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin. Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.