Principal Site Reliability Engineer
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
We are partnering with a late-stage Cloud Security company that is looking for a Principal Level SRE
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong sense of architecture and design for fault tolerance, scale-out approaches, and stability
- Deep experience in building tools and automation in Python or Java for large production environments
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Consul, etc.
- Understanding of application level monitoring and metrics, including approaches for instrumenting Java applications, using tracing systems such as Jaeger, and finding ways to improve visibility holistically across a distributed service
- Experience with public cloud (AWS) at medium to large scale
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin.
Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.