We're partnering up with a cutting edge AV company, who is building cutting edge perception technology for next generation Autonomous Vehicles. With already a large customer base, they're looking to expand their engineering team. In particular, they're looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their R&D team.
Here is what they're looking for:
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- 2-5 years building software for commercial or research purposes
- Strong Python programming skills
- Strong communication skills — both written and verbal
- Experience training Deep Neural Networks on large-scale image and video datasets.
- Specific experience with Deep Learning including some of the following:
– Applying Deep Learning to any of the following areas: Multimodal Learning, Multi-task Learning.
– Training generative models
– Researching explainable Deep Learning
– Scaling Deep Learning frameworks to distributed systems for hyperparameter optimization and neural architecture search.
– Optimizing the performance of Deep Learning models for constrained hardware.
- Experience developing a commercial AV stack would be great but isn’t strictly required
- Previous contributions to research efforts with publications in peer-reviewed journals
- C++/CUDA programming skills
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin. Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.