We have partnered with a consumer electronics company looking for a lead firmware engineer to join their team.
Some of the requirements include:
- 4+ years of hardware experience in consumer electronics, power tools, home appliances (or similar relevant industry)
- Deep understanding of how to build hardware products
- Knowledge of embedded development best practices and tools
- Successfully developing for and launching hardware products
- Embedded software definition and requirements documentation
- Very strong at C development and experience Python
- High power BLDC motor control
- Choosing and developing with microcontrollers, sensors and actuators
- Safety systems and communication protocols
- Comfortable reading schematics and datasheets
- Embedded software design, development and debugging preferably on ARM-based platforms
- Bluetooth, BLE, and WiFi
- Power management for battery powered products
- Know your way around hardware debugging tools: oscilloscope, logic analyzer
- Proficient with surface mount rework and soldering
- Java and C++ development experience
- EE system architectures
- Comfortable and flexible on the software/hardware border
- Managing external consultants
- Working with contract manufacturers in Asia
Send your resume if interested!
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin. Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.