We're working with the founding team of a see-stage startup that is taking on a trillion-dollar industry in the business operations space. They're in search of an experienced Backend/DevSecOps Engineer who will work closely with the founders.
This role is 100% remote
Market cash compensation + meaningful equity
Here are a few more details:
- Has several years of experience in Backend, DevOps, DevSecOps, Security, or similar role. Beyond that, it can be any seniority — we'll band and compensate accordingly.
- Is eager to work as part of a small, high-velocity engineering team.
- Own the web backend, build new features, and ship improvements focusing on maintainability, performance, and robustness.
- Own and maintain a GCP cloud infrastructure with a focus on security, compliance, and scalability.
- Own the security strategy. Collaborate with engineering teams to integrate and automate security at every level of the software development lifecycle.
- Build and maintain monitoring, auditing, reporting and alerting frameworks.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and industry standards. e.g., SOC 2, GDPR, ISO 27001, etc.
- Help operate occasional penetration testing.
- Help implement and deploy various ML models with human-in-the-loop workflow.
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin. Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.