We're representing a rapidly growing, Series-B SaaS startup that's in search of a business savvy Data Scientist to join their growing analytics team.
This position is 100% remote and pays $140-150k/yr + equity
- 3-5 years of experience working with and analyzing data to solve problems
- An MS or PhD in an quantitative field of study (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Sciences, Engineering, CS)
- Expert knowledge of Python and its various machine learning frameworks and data processing tools
- Extensive experience with SQL (dbt experience a plus)
- Familiarity with BI platforms, such as Looker (preferred) or Mode
- Experience deploying models in a production environment
- Strong knowledge of statistics and experimental design
- Demonstrated track record of identifying, scoping and leading complex data science projects with cross-functional partners
- The ability to communicate results clearly and a focus on driving impact
- Deep understanding of SaaS company metrics, particularly in the context of product-led growth
Kofi Group places software engineers and machine learning engineers on a direct-hire basis with VC-backed startups in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, New York, and Austin. Startups we have recruited for are backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Wing Venture Capital, Index Ventures, Redpoint, Amplify Partners, Foundation Capital, GV, and several other top venture capital firms.